Thursday, June 14, 2018

Another one down: Radici is closed

I've eaten at Radici several times since my April 2017 review. The food was excellent, the prices seemed artificially low, and the service was solid. When someone asked me "where's a good spot to eat nearby?", Radici was usually on the top of my list.

Well, that's over. In a Facebook post on June 5, and a sign in the window today, owner Rudy LaValle announced the June 13 closure.
It's on a bittersweet note that we announce our last night will be next Wednesday June 13th. ... I will miss all of you and hope our paths cross again.
Ciao, Rudy

Eater.com has a few more details. There's no indication that its closure is related to the closure of building co-occupant Pioneer Square Deli, but that possibility exists.


No comments:

Post a Comment