Tuesday, September 20, 2016

September 14: Taco Del Mar

With the arrival of the first wave of co-workers, a ton of coupons for neighborhood joints showed up in our common areas. I needed a haircut, and there was a free haircut coupon, so I spent most of my lunch hour at Rudy's.

Afterwards, I grabbed a burrito at Taco Del Mar next door. Yeah, it's a chain, but I was in a hurry, and sometimes, predictability is a good thing. My go-to lunch there is a chicken mondo burrito with black beans, chips, queso, and a soda. I brought it back to work to eat, and somehow managed to consume it in our roof garden without having the foil bits fly away into Pioneer Square.

A solid, dependable, but somewhat bland choice. Good to know it's there, in a pinch.

Taco Del Mar
107 1st Ave. S.
Mondo burrito combo (chips and soda), $9.86

No comments:

Post a Comment