Tuesday, September 20, 2016

September 2: FX McRory's

[Closed - May 11, 2017]

OK, this one doesn't really count, because I took it as a vacation day and had dinner at FX McRory's with my wife, but it's close enough to work that I'm going to include it. I think I had cod and chips, and I think my wife had manila clams, but I also had two tasty, tasty Pomegranate Sunsets off the happy hour menu and a wheaty beer, so it's a little foggy. There may have been an appetizer.

It's definitely somewhere I'd go again, but probably not at lunch, lest I get in trouble with HR for partaking on the clock.

FX McRory's
419 Occidental Ave. S.
Drinks for two, cod and chips, manila clams, and tasty drinks, $67.65

1 comment:

  1. Had lunch here again today, one last time before they close June 11. A bit on the pricey side, but the grilled salmon, rice, and clarified butter was outstanding.

    ReplyDelete